private personalised number plates >  number plate news >

Taking Your Car Abroad?

If you are planning on going abroad with your vehicle for a long period of time you may need to think about your private registration number or you could face loseing them. If you do not intend to bring the car or vehicle back to England then you will need to put your registration number on a retention document. If you are inteneding to come back to the uk with the vehicle after a few years you may not have to retain the number plate as vehicles returning to the uk normally get their registration number back. Remember that in either case you must inform the DVLA that the vehicle is leaving the country.

Back to news >>